free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

What's up??!!

i got this from my bro: up is the opposite of down....

bloody hell, the holidays are drawing closer to an end... mi bloody lame brother is behind me, reading everything im putting here, and he's making lame jokes about wad im typing here.... so everything in brackets will be exactly wad he is saying...

there's band tml... and mi mum's not happy abt it again, as usual.....(so mummy fight wif u ar...)... why arh? she always dun like me to wake up earlier to go for band, say it takes up too much time and all tat... (correct wad, she always dowan to wake u up...)

ok lah i noe mi alarm clock not veri good, she haf to wake me up(wake me up inside...).

i like band wad cannot ar? like as if it takes up a lot of time..... see how...

i wake up at 7.30 to go to sch, come back at 1.... if i dun go sch i will wake up around 10.30 to 11... lunch normally is at 1, so after washing up and breakfast and all tat, it will be 12...

so 1 hour alot isit(1hour=60minute=3600secs).....

at least im doing sumting i like rite? rather than stuck at home watching tv.... and this brings me to another topic

TV... im realli veri frustrated at the way mi dad sees me watching tv.

face it, i watch tv onli on tuesday nights:smallville.... and dad always complains at that time tat i watch too much tv, nvr go do work, it's too late, muz go sleep.... blahblahblah.....

so one hour not small enuff time ar? how little he wants? 1 sec ar? even switch on switch off takes 5 secs in the least....

aiyah i dowan to tok so much.... just put some thoughts:

1. my bro hasn't left his position behind me
2. band rox....this is MAINLY for my PARENT to read, IF they ever read it
3. my brother is the lamest guy in the world
4. my com mouse takes up alot of battery power
5. how does uiop become utopia?
6. i wonder what happened to the song "on the village green"
7. veri few ppl responded to my riddle in the previous entry
8. eaglerock is a theme from "the hobbit"
9. wad comes to ur mind when someone says"POT!!"
10. which one of our percs came up wif tat
11. sunperks
12. sheesh, im getting lamer(than the sheep)
13. how does mi bro get his ideas?(i get it from singtel)
14. hu came up wif the idea to have blogs?

okok i stop here...

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.