free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

wah piang, can't stand it anymore!!!!

just this morning, i was like, okay, sec 3 camp took away the chance for us to perform at the naval base thing.... but i was actually okay wif it lah, budden at recess i suddenly got this stupid SMS from my dear mum, telling me she called the school telling them i'm not a swimmer, and that she disallowed me to go the water sports one... wah cao i cannot take it anymore...

i mean, at least discuss wif me first lar... just straight away tell the school to change my group.. walow, and it's not that i can't swim lor... my mum just told the school that i'm not a swimmer, by this meaning the represent school or in swimming club or sumting tat kind of swimmer..... but sh told the school in such a way tat the school thought i was not able to swim... wah piang.... why parents oways liddat one arh, or izzit just mine...

CAN'T I EVEN CHOOSE WAD BLOODY KIND OF CAMP I WANT TO GO TO HARH?!?!!!!

Interfering in my personal choices...
aniwae, back to the story...

so i called my mum, and guess wad, she say can discuss, but tonight... okay, so wad's the bloody point in discussing when the change have oredi been made!!! it's like killing someone and then telling him i'm gonna kill you....

ARGHGHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!@#$%&*#!(#*@#!!!!!

SO DEPRESSED CAN??? why muz always liddat... people always said, when u grow up parents let go a bit... it doesn't seem so wif my family... they say the age of letting go is 18... look at my sis!! she's 19 and my parents dun let her go out or wadeva, muz come back by wad time, muz do this, muz not do that...... i mean, HEY!! i'm near 15 can?? cannot even choose wad bloody darn camp i want to go to, u muz come in and tell the bloody school to change izzit?? den muz give them the wrong idea that i can't swim ar???!!!?!!?!?!?

i'm gonna argue my bloody lungs out if i have to tonight... i'm old enuff okay!?!?!

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.