free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

YAAAAAYYYYYYY!

I'm like the luckiest person on earth can? SOOOO HAPPPPPYYYY!!!!

hahaha, okok mantain mantain.... i shall not say why here, but i guess most of the people reading this will already know what I'm talking about, especially the sec 2s...

hahaha, now like, the whole world knows already, thanks to eden spilling it out to da breakfast people... den from them will spread one...

hahaha, nvm, I'm used to the popularity.... hahaha being bitchy... Oh, and Florence just told me that Diyana's oral presentation had my name in it.... omg, like, why ever would my name go into an oral presentation??

ok i will stop here tonite..

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.