free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

haha.... right, i shouldn't be laughing. but i am... right...

honestly, i don't know what's happening to me and my friends. we're going through this funny stage of different moods, all in one day...

take yesterday, teacher's day celebration, for example. The Breakfast with teachers thing was quite a failure, cos only 3 teachers came: Mr Tan, duh, he's our form teacher. Mr Mubarak, and Miss Leong.

Right, so the sec 2 classes above us were damn freaking noisy. Me and Chuan Li went up to talk to some of them and we ended up eating their food...

eh no, correction, HE ended up eating their food, because that was his sole purpose for going to school tat day...

aniwae, yah, during the Concert my class joined the lower sec classes. It was kenneth who chose that arrangement, and not many were happy about it. I was happy with that arrangement, so who gives a damn about the others.... hahaha, okok, so we went to the hall, and the whole class split up. I myself went to sit with 2/3, and some others went of in search of lower sec people to bully... the rest who were there just to watch the concert dumped themselves at the side of the hall, like a pile of rubbish...

Oh yah, and before the concert Flo and me took a photo together... i just got it from Jiemin...

hahaha, okok, i going hysterical liao... mantain, mantain...

hahaha, ok, think of the future, thursday, got elias park thing, can skip lesson after 11. then on friday, can skip first 3 lesson bcos of east view primary showcase...

hahaha. haha. haha....

i keep saying alot of these... partly is because i'm trying to distract myself from the sadness i'm trying to suppress.
the other reason is that i'm really quite happy because of a lot of things. I get to skip class on thursday and friday... and there are so many reasons out there to be happy. but i shall not disclose them here.

Oh yes, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIALIN... i wanted to go out with them to celebrate but my dad didn't let me... and "didn't let me" is being a hell lot too lenient on the actual scenario...

Right, so i spent the whole afternoon doing the bloody math paper of temasek 2003, and learning things i'm not suppose to learn till next year...

On a much happier scale, there is school tomorrow, AND the band room will be open, sumting that hasn't happened on any tuesday since Zat left.

That's good enuff for me, considering what i've gone through in the past 36 hours.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.