free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It's stupid.

The E-revision so-called-holidays are totally not holidays at all.

yes, like those days just 3 weeks ago, this is the E-revision UN-holiday.

This stupid un-holiday is just an excuse to send all the teachers for a course. That's what my form teacher told us. I just don't understand why our new PM sets all these new rules like the stupid 5-day week thing. They just don't make sense. The students who love to go to school are quite the majority here, even if they don't like the lessons.

The PM's excuse is so that people can spend the time with their families. I don't think it has ever occured to him that the people will hang out with their own friends at these times, the teenagers with friends and adults with colleagues.

The people whom will actually spend time with their family are those who have been very close to their family since young.

People like me, who have been taught by their parents to ignore friends and going-out trips like shopping and whatnot, and who have been shown the world by their friends, will want to go out with friends during these weekends, only to be stopped by their parents.

These parents demand the student stay at home and do work. if they have no work, assessments will do fine. If they don't have assessments, any kind of work will do, as long as it's educational.

That's stupid. I mean, how can parents block out the fun in life from their own kids, thinking they themselves can provide the fun. What with oldies and admiring cars of the 1970s when there are hot lamborghinis somewhere out in the world. These parents themselves have never bothered to upgrade themselves, and they think that their oldies and whatever things that were new then, will live on.

And that's extremely stupid.

Right. Enough stupid stuff.


My life is basically going down the drain.

When i got my extremely lousy progress report back 3 weeks ago, my form teacher told me to accept whatever punishment i got. Out of respect for him, i did. I surrendered my handphone, I followed his timetable, I tried to do everything i could to make up for my stupid progress report.

But in the end, was he ok with it? NO.

My dad is sadistic, everything he does must make the person unhappy, and seeing people unhappy, he is happy.

I remember standing there in the morning listening to him rattle off all the punishments i was going to get. I remember not saying anything. He wanted me to rebel, as proof that i was unhappy with his stupid and unreasonable terms. So he made the terms more unreasonable. I still didn't say anything, so it went on and on, more n more unreasonable, until it was late and i had to be in school, then he stopped.

Sadistic.

I remember how I didn't feel surprised when I found out that my dad liked making faces at babies until they cried. It didn't surprise me much.

I realised since young what I should have done but never did. I should have made deals with him, with hidden meanings. Thats one of the only few ways of making sure u have free time. If not, die!

Unreasonablity is one of my dad's greatest abilities, apart from being able to sleep only 4 hours a night and being able to scold for long periods of time.

yeah thats about it for now.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.