free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Oh no....

"florence is admitted to hospital.." and "I think changi, not sure. think she kena dengue fever."

dammit. I just can't bear the thought of her suffering in hospital while I'm here living my harmless life. Flo, get well ok?

Right, now I'm worried to death man... only this morning we were chatting fine....

haiz...

...

...

okok, let's talk about today...

today nothing much happened, I went for class as normal, with my bro... he wasn't supposed to go because got Pre-lim tomorrow... but he still went. cutting the long story short, the both of us drank too much during the break den after class we both vomitted.

thank goodness it wasn't our home toilet...

yup, the both of us were damn tired, and still he had the energy to follow me to the esplanade library, my parents taking us there... I managed to photocopy the Brazillian Street Dance for tomorrow.

the rest of the afternoon i spent sleeping... so nothing much i can say here, except that i sent Flo an sms at around 2... she didn't reply.

I should have guess then, that something had happened... but I was too tired... mistake...

arh, yah aniwae, i talk quite alot liao la...

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.