free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Ok. It's 8.20 in the morning and both my parents have gone to work, leaving me and my brother at home. My bro is still sleepin, cos the past few days he hasn'tbeen sleeping early.

Anyway, i just blog now because there's nothing else to do.

Finally, it's Wednesday. They are coming back from camp today, with experiences of having all the fun and stuff.... And thinking about the camp makes me think of Flo being sick at home, how she was so "really really sick" until cannot reply SMS....

okok, let's see. What happened yesterday is on the previous entry, What happened on monday is on the previous 2 entries, and i cannot predict whats going to happen today.

Right, so I shall just muse about life stuff and the future things....

ok, firstly, I am now quite hooked again on Space Fiction books, something i lost for quite awhile since entering sec school. I read and re-read the Hork-bajir chronicles and the Andalite chronicles. I think some of those reading my blog will have no freakin idea what in the world they are. these storybooks are good ones, but they're still fiction, so no use getting stupid ideas of aliens in my head.

I read these 2 already, and I'm soo going to find The Ellimmist Chronicles. Even though the book seems to be running all over the singapore libraries, i still have trouble finding it.

Right, so u guys now know what to get me for my birthday next year. hahaha, actually just joking, if everybody bought me one of this book, i would have so many copies. So nevermind. I'll get the Book myself. And somehow i get the feeliing that it is not selling in singapore.

okok, i got nothing else to blog about anymore. jsut a few words to some people...

To Flo: Get well soon ok? I can't bear the thought of you being sick while others like me are walking around healthy laughing and joking, so, Take care and get well soon! And i mean really soon...

To Yimei: eh, just update regularly la....

To Xingwen: U ALSO AR! UPDATE LA! And try to learn to bear lameness.

To Zat: When is the estimated date when u finish NS?

To Benjamin: You should get tired more often.

To Ansley: 2 days after your birthday and you're already sad, just cheer up la.

To Jia lin: Next time watch where you're stepping, especially if it's grass.

To (him): Just go die ok? I can't stand u all the time, just shuddup and go away, keep your bloody comments to yourself...

ok, enuff said.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.