free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Right, today was the most exciting day of the week for me, this being a holiday week.

There was band today. and it was clean up day, meaning there was no band practice, but instead we have the packing of our freakingly stupid storeroom. not that the percussion section uses it...

The Storeroom was restored to it's prim and proper state by Mr Glosz. Admittedly, i didn't help much... But hey, at least i helped to carry some stuff and clean some things.... yeah, that was exciting, for me at least.

anyway, after band the whole lot of us stayed back to watch Yi Mei and Jialin chopping the original scores with the "original" chop. yep, that was quite fun too...

after that we went to starbucks, again... haha, me and Xingwen wanted to go to macs but after that he didn't want to anymore. so i went by myself. saw Pinyi there with her bf and another couple. bought my food and walked back. was so excited that i was out of house.

aniwae, the rest of the time was quite paiseh for Jialin la, so i won't say out here... I left for Pasir Ris library some time later. alone. yeah but it was still exciting see.

den i got home. right so the exciting chapter in the Un-holiday week is finished.

Flo is sick. She's "really really sick", according to the person hu SMSed me using her phone. And I'm really worried about her.

I feel so torn apart now. So many responsibilites, so many duties, so many things to ponder over. My primary school teacher once told me that i think too much of things not concerning me. she was wrong. I actually think too much about things concerning me that i don't have time to take on new things unless i make time by shifting the other matters out.

let's see. firstly, right now i'm worried about Flo, then I'm worried about the Brazillian Street Dance scores still in the Esplanade library. Then I'm also thinking about how lame i was at starbucks 5 hours ago. forgive me Xing Wen. Then, i'm wishing for the idiotic Un-holidays to come to an end. then i'm trying to recall when Zat is going back to tekong. then, about the percussion instruments that i ordered since the beginning of time, and about the time when my dad is coming to scold me for hogging the com, about how i'm waiting for the end of the exams to come, about how Flo's fever might be running freakin high...

CHOY!!! AHHH! TOUCHWOOD.... hope nothing bad happens to her....

aniwae, i beg those at starbucks today who found me irritating and over-excited to forgive me... i was purely over-excited at the feel of being outside with friends. without the pressure of work... ok? forgive me...

And to Flo: Get well soon! Hope your fever will go down quickly!!

Yup, thats all for now.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.