free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hey, I'm back here, blogging again.

Just got back 5 out of the crappy 9 subjects today. They are quite funny.

English - 75/110... And this is without oral marks okay!! So with the oral I think I will most likely get an A.

Add Maths - 68%... Like, that's not very good right? BUT NO!!! I'm in the top ten of my class. Unbelievable? Go blow your own brains out. It gotta be moderated or the staff will find one of their colleagues missing the next day.

E Maths - 70/90... 77.7777777777777%.Quite good lah, considering my whole class's marks. U wanna try the paper?

Physics - 56%... I thought I would fail this one.

Chem - 55%... I thought I would fail this one too.

Yeah, that's all that I got today. I think they are my best results so far. So all that's left is:

Chinese(why am i bothering myself with this??)
Biology(I'ld be glad if I pass)
Social studies(No way to pass, I'll Fail)
Elective Geog(Maybe I can scrape through like I did for the Mid-year)

yup, that's it. I'm quite surprised at myself. So were my teachers. For someone who failed his Term 3 Report with an MSG of 7.4??? NO HOPE.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I showed them. Well, for the Maths(s) anyway.

Oh, and we were slacking the whole way in class. Then the when miss Leong came into class, everybody "argh!!! die die!!". Then when she giving out the papers we all jeered and shouted so stupidly. Actually is I start one, then Chuan Li followed. Then all the boys followed, then some(SOME ONLY) of the girls also shouted.

APOLOGIES TO SEC 2/3 FOR THE NOISE WHICH I INITIATED.

haha. Now, I have not a single idea what to do.

My mum leaves Frankfurt at 5.30pm today, 2 and 3/4 hours from now. She'll reached Changi Airport at like, what, 6.30am tomorrow, when all the students in this sunny island is waking up or hogging the buses to school. Wonder what form of transport she'll use to get back home??

Ok, enuff of crapping.

I feel so On and Off nowadays. Meaning the happy and sad ON and OFFs. You get the idea.

Soooooo darn many things coming up.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.