free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 01, 2004

I'm back here, at near midnight, typing another bunch of nonsensical crap.

Flo's been through a tough time. Yesterday morning, those bunch of crazy people started insulting her like nobody's business liddat.

Then at home, something happened which broke her heart. She cried.

Flo, cry it all out, don't keep the misery inside you... There'll always be people there for you.

I feel so lousy myself....

And there was Denan with his "failed" attempt... Dun worry Denan, nvr say die ok?


okok... those were the messages I'm sending out, provided they read them, cos my handphone confiscated....

Yeah, anyway, I haven't stepped out of the house for 3 days. Maybe I'll develop cabin fever.

No, actually it's not possible...

actually i have no idea what to write, so i will just type all the no ideas in...

1. I have no idea what to get Flo for her Birthday present.
2. I have no idea what to blog about.
3. I have no idea why, but everytime i want to blog i find myself without anything to blog about.
4. There's this Arcade horse-riding game called the I-horse.
5. And there's this Macintosh mouse call the I-mouse.
6. So with Ideas people can own farms.

Okok. the last 3 are lame, so don't mind them.

I was just thinking, I there was a BRANDS: Essence of Chicken, there should be a BRYAN: Essence of Lameness.

Bryan's my bro, by the way... U can check out his lame blog under my links. He just put up a chat log with his friends. It's those playing with words again. For example, they can start with the word Halo, and work all the way up to Beyblade. It's crappy, but go check it out anyway.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.