free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 09, 2004

It's 4 and a half hours to Flo's birthday. Once again, happy be-earliered birthday to Flo!

You know, it's pitiful when a persons birthday falls during the period where he or she is having exams.

yeah, anyway, I just updated my profile, which is on the left.

The past few days have been hectic. I wake up everyday to be glad that I'm going to school, and then when I reach school I feel quite sad that there's an exam coming.

When the stupid exams are finally over, which is in 4 days time, not counting the Chinese listening paper, I'm going to(in chronicle order):

1. Go to Zion with Joel and the rest. yes i DO play, in case you've wondered.
2. Download Gunbound when I reach home.
3. Eat dinner(duh), sleep, the usual stuff.
4. The next day, which is practically a holiday for me, go out with friends and buy Flo's very-belated-present.


After that, I'll see what there is to do.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.