free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 02, 2004

U know something? I have nothing much to blog about, so I will just put down some messages to people who I can't tell direct now on MSN cos they're not there.

To,

Flo: Glad to see you happy again! Keep up the cheerful mood ok? Don't let sadness take over. Hahaha.

Xingwen and Yimei: EH! update ur blogs can?

Jovita: Sorry for the lameness last night.

Zat: My Bro just got this stupid brochure or something, from the Mindef one, and my dad wants to know how much the monthly pay is. haha

Benjamin: OI! do your stupid job properly can? Everytime want to shirk responsiblity one....

The Band: I'm sorry for all the stupid nonsense the Percussion sect gave on the last day of practice, and for all the other days when we have been really stupid.


I dun really have much things to talk about liao. Nowadays everything is totally the same, except for the meals that come.

Everyday is the totally same timetable. Even the times i come online is also the same time....

hahah, okok, so, because of that, I have nothing to blog about, so i shall end here.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.