free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Darn.

So little time. So many changes. So little people. So many responsibilities. So little foundation. So many problems. So little enthusiasm. So many needs. So little framework. So many weaknesses.

RIGHT.

I'm getting stupider by the day. And somehow, don't ask me how or why, but I've started bringing myself down lately. Calling myself stupid, closing one eye when my section is making too much noise, trying with less confidence than before.

WHY?

I honestly don't know. But I'm sure as hell not going to use that attitude towards OFFSTAGE. Maybe I could use it for School next year....

To teachers who read this: No la, just joking.
To other people: Leave it at that.

So... today band practice was so surprising. We played pieces that we will be doing for OFFSTAGE but which were planned last minute. I think everyone got a shock when Mr Glosz said Selections From Tarzan instead of Tarzan Soundtrack Highlights. I mean, we planned to use the latter for OFFSTAGE, but now, 13 days from the concert, it's a last minute change. But it's not so bad la, considering we've did this piece before, all the way since last year. Hercules also.

So, these are the final songs I think.
1. Ross Roy
2. Selections from "The Merry Widow"
3. Loch Lomond
4. Legends and Heroes
5. Selections from "Tarzan"
6. On the Village Green
7. Cartoon Express
8. Light Calvary Overture
9. Disco Lives!
10. Latin Celebration

and the Ensemble pieces should remain the same la.
11. Overture for Woodwinds-- Woodwind Ensemble(DUH)
12. Jubilee-- Brass Ensemble
13. March to the Scaffold-- Percussion Ensemble

That's it, not counting the Alumni Band's two pieces, which are really nice, and one of which is jazz. Cool or what?

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.