free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

I'm getting sick.

The performance at TM yesterday and the day before was illuminating. It opened my eyes to the real world, where musicians never care a hoot about the faithful stand that held their scores during the performance. Neither do they care about what happens to their instrument once they hear that other's are riding a TRUCK back to school.

Anyway, the event was very fun too. While walking around the stalls during our break, I was recalling this time last year when I was doing exactly what they were. Running around, searching for familliar faces, persuading people to visit our stall etc.

People who show too much energy to waste on this kind of endless selling of stuff: Eugene(the egnaro guy), Michelle(the LUST one), and this other girl from the T-SHIRT WITH NAME stall.

They are much too enthusiastic already. It's good in a way lah, but imagine people coming right up to you at mac's while u are having a chat with your friends, and telling a long story of how patethic the business is, and then trying to sell volcano stuff for a price no student can easily fork out.

Anyway, the performance was great the first day, many thanks to Hakim for being there to help out on our missing parts. The second day was not there, considering the fact that there was only me and Joel the "great fat lump" in the section. The both of us were already tired out from the previous day, but we still did our best, and now I'm sick, headache and all.

During the breaks at TM, Russel, Melissa, Jiaxin and me were constantly challenging each other to that air hockey game at the arcade. We, Russel and me, against the 2 girls. And they beat us can... paiseh arh!! And Russel beat me down at the soccer game! hahaha.... Then we both played Daytona against Melissa and Rui Qi. I was at the end in first place and then stupid Melissa swerved in front of me and push me to second. ARGH!! @#**#^$%!!!

Haha, I was so tired when i got home that day at about 9.15. But count myself lucky, the entrepreneurs only finished at around 11. And Flo only got home at around midnight. Poor thing.

Right, I'm sick, and there are so many freaking events coming up.

Saturday, 20th november- Sentosa Fountain of Youth Performance

Monday, 22nd to 24th November- PSL camp! Everybody muz go arh!

Saturday, 27th to 28th November- Darren's birthday party.

Monday, 1st to 3rd December- Band Camp!

Wednesday, 8th December- OFFSTAGE! WHO HAVEN'T GOT TICKET FIND ME!

Yeah, that's about it for the timetable.

Oh, and this post too.


|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.