free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Wow.

It's really been long since my last post. The plug to Mal's blog doesn't count.

Ok. I just wanted to blog again, but now that I'm back here, I dun really feel like blogging.

ohkaaaaayy. I'll try anyway.

Holidays. Gotten, and yet unwanted. I have no idea why, but it seems to me that I would rather have the school days here. The breakfast gang, the lazing in class, even the walking to class after flag-raising is memorable. I miss school.

Oh, and somehow I also cannot wait for our school's home-room to be implemented. I feel that it will be a very fun experience.

It's odd enough, but my batch of students have been either the newest to a project, or the most senior in the school to enjoy a new implementation of a project. These new stuffs made my batch the "Experiment" batch, something for the school to test out new ideas. As a result, our grades deprove like mad.

See, when my batch was sec 1, there was the NDP 2002. This totally ruined our Secondary school education foundation.

Then, this year, my batch was the first batch to haf almost every student taking 8 subjects. Meaning everyone had to take either Biology or a core Humanities subject. This lowered the standard of our already failing education.

Then, next year, the home room system is most probably going to affect the way of school life we sec 4s have gotten used to after 3 long years, drastically.

So, there u have it, my post for today.

Eh no. It's the post for today and 2 weeks in advance. I most probably won't be blogging much.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.