free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

WOOOHOOOO!

Offstage rocked! It was so fun! But there were bad parts too lah.


First. We got to school on time, warmed up on time, prepared to leave on time. But the Stupid truck didn't come till 1 hour later. As a result, we got to VCH late and there was no final rehearsal.

Second. Dinner sucked, with the exception of the fishballs and nuggets. But what the hell am I talking about dinner for.

Right. Everything went smoothly until Loch Lomond. I guess the band was still very hyper after the first few fast songs. The first note was initiated wrongly, the horns went by themselves, the lot lah.

Merry widow was not bad also. And the junior band was great! Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, STAYING ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE.....

The alumni was good too! Jazz!

The Interval was great too! erh, What the hell am I talking about....

All the ensembles were great! BUT THE GREATEST WERE THE PERCUSSIONISTS!

Yeah! We were the best!!

There's no need to talk about legends.

Both Latin Gold and Latin Celebration rocked the whole house man!!

Yeah. The concert was a blast. What wasn't part of the celebration was bringing back the instruments to school and having nelson scold us.

Maybe he forgot, but it was 11.30 pm. And from what I know, nelson hiimself takes the bus home. Okay, maybe he wanted to stay the night in school, but the rest of the band didn't want to.

This wasn't much of a problem for me cos my dad fetched me home.

And did anyone catch a glimpse of my brother and sister at the general office steps? Cool hairstyles huh.

Right, that's all I've gotta say.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.