free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I hate school, Partially.

If it weren't for my friends and Band in school, the above statement wouldn't have it's last word.

School sucks. Or, to be more defined, Sec 4 life sucks. Some of you might think it's a great thing being sec 4, the oldest in the school, having the seniority to lord over the juniors. Well, maybe for the taller ones, that works. But for people of my height....

Anyway, today's morning digest kinda sucked. I think it was pretty ironic to have a Chinese and a Pakistani talking about racism. And that crap thing at the end made us look totally gay. I was calm, but even in moments of calmness, there are always the moment of involuntary limb-shaking. haha.

Got so many birthday's coming up. Tomorrow is Galvin's birthday, we probably going to coat him with Zinc. And today was Hidayah's birthday. Then in the following week there are so many birthday's to look out for. I'll probably be up to my neck with the many things that i have to do, so much so that i would forget everyones' birthday.

Tomorrow is Joel's and Renliang's morning digest. Inform the councillors, they need an extra bench cos the podium doesn't have enough space for both of them. And they were supposed to talk about Obesity, but Tallie and Celine stole that. So they are talking about ****. I leave u to guess the four-letter-word.

The band is falling to crumbles. I mean mentally. Some people(special reference to teachers) have got it into their heads that the band room is Mrs Loke's home room. Like, WAD THE HECK. And another stupid idea they have is that percussion has the lightest instruments and we don't have to practice.

GO TO HELL. Modestly saying, my section is the most improved section in the band, from my point of view. Maybe that's why he's jealous and trying to lower our standard. And don't keep saying that you can't do a thing. Like real. You don't even bother to ask. And even when you do, no arguments are made for our sake. You keep saying we muz be part of the band, and yet u are not doing ur part for us, and the band.

Why could the band room be open during Eugene's time? I have seen him argue with miss lela before ok. He really pesters her until she gives in. YOU??? Accepts whatever is thrown at you and gives up. The only time u want to argue is when the situation concerns you.

You keep saying that we can store the snare drum and one mallets instrument in the store room. Crazy. Every percussion instrument has it's degree of tension and technique. You don't see timpani players rolling with bounces. And even the different keyboard instruments have different tensions, but i bet u didn't know that.

I would dearly love to store everything in the store room. But according to your huge tome of knowledge, we can't do that because everything is like the snare drum. GO AND DIE.

When the SYF comes closer, I'll be storing the Timpani in the Store room. Get ready for it. I'll be holding sectionals more often too. But not as if you care. U only know how to take your instrument out and stride your way around blasting.

Right. That was a message for the obvious one.

I hate the way he treats my section. In fact some might say I'm more protective of my section than Yimei is of her's. No offence, yimei. I hate the way some band members treat other section's instruments. I almost shouted at ***** for leaning on the timpani with her arms streched out on the skin. ARMREST ARH??!! I USE YOUR INSTRUMENT AS FOOTREST CAN ONOT?

And some of the band member's seem to think that Sandra's new bass is some sort of free-for-all toy. Like when Nelson takes it out and attempts to tune it. Or when we're moving instruments and people pluck it just "for fun". How about letting Sandra play with your valve while moving instruments? Or attempt to play your trombone? Not that she wants to anyway.

Respect the bass as a band instrument ok? No offence, but we are not the chinese orchestra. They are allowed to touch other sections instruments. We're not. So even the Drum Major should respect the rules his previous majors set.

If this was weijian's batch, or the previous one. We wouldn't have a problem. I would dare you to touch Sandra's bass and you wouldn't even think about it, unless it was in the way of moving percussion instruments.

So, to all band members reading this, I think Sandra has the right to slap anyone who touches her bass without a valid reason or her permission. And if any non-percussionist tries to play a fool with my section's instruments again, I'll simply whack whichever limb is touching it. I won't care if ur fingers grow swollen and you can't press valves forever again. Why should I care? YOU didn't care about the risk of scratching the timpani skin with your bloody long fingernails. And are long fingernails even allowed??

Keep this in mind, especially if you fool with the cymbals. You won't hear for the next day or so.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.