free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Back from Band Camp. My First overnight one.

The camp was freakin tiring. First day not so bad, second can feel the tiredness oredi. Then the third day somehow feel tired but still want to practice. hmm...

Anyway, the first day started off with an hour long briefing by the Majors, and we started moving instruments down. Den i forgot wad we did for the first part of the day but it was quite ok to do. nothing wrong. Then there was the Lunch Cheer! Why isit my group always win the lunch cheer arh?! Too good oredi lah, wad to do... heheh I'm such an egoistic idiot.

Anyway, that evening we played some games like the husband and wife thing, and I got another nickname to add to the list. MARMOO. And they(zizie, diyana, dewi) started calling Sandra SITI or how u spell I oso dunno. They are forever doing nonsensical things.

Oh and Zat took the SYF band, and he was damn farni. I had almost forgotten Zat's style of taking a band rehearsal. He tends to link phrases in Singapore Rhapsody to other things in a very funny way.

Den that night I couldn't sleep much becos of the stupid cat and dog exchanging barks and meows. What's more, everyone was sleeping on the tables and mattress and no more table for me, so I slept on the floor.

Second day was tiring, sects almost the whole freakin day, then we had moonlight rehearsal. Kind of useless cos no tuba and I cannot hear Mr Glosz talking. So keep watching him. Or rather, his right hand. Then muz guess whether one or two bars for nothing.

That night also had confidence walk. Not really scary lah, cos no scaring except for Hakim. But he knew I got hearing prob den he grunt so soft, then I nvr hear keep walking until he shine his torhlight at me and call. Nonsense lah he.

Yep, slept very soundly despite the uncomfortable conditions.

Third day was the most useless. Mr Glosz was late so didn't do anything. My section also slept on the spot. Den they go band room rest and teach sec 1s. I was still full of adrenaline so I took the trombones for sectionals on the upbeats thingy. actually not really THE TROMBONES. Just Hanling and Lifeng. I was quite shocked that they dun have sectionals together. Where were the other trombones? Nelson and and Yimei understandable lah, but the rest?

Yeah anyway, feels good to help other sections. You 2 arh, remember wad I said hor, imagine Mr Glosz bouncing up and down den play with body language yea? ok? ok. OK!!

After that we had to go back up to the ban room because the dance had to use the hall. So we went up and Mr Glosz came late. Then he talked for 2 hours on SYF and camping and stuff. Den dismissed.

Pinyi, Jessica, Russel, Ben, Kekang and me went to Mac, then met Baochuan Lifeng and Hanling. Den we stay there until about 2 plus. Den go home.

Wah. I reach home, bathed like I nvr bathed b4. Cos I nvr slept in the bath b4, see... yep, den just went to sleep like THAT *snap fingers*.

ZzZzZzZ. MarhMOOO00oo0o0o0o0ooo00o00o0o......

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.