free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Haiz.

Mr Tan freaked us out today. So angry can.... den we quietly do our summary until bell ring.

And Kenneth got this idea from Val and wrote him an apology letter on behalf of the class, but he opened it for a split second and closed it again, den resume his typing on the keyboard.

Mr Tan told us something quite inspiring for me today. He said that there was this guy who fail his Os so terribly that he could only apply for the shipbuilding course. Maybe I should JUST PASS my subjects and be elligible only for NAFA... hmmm... Must give that a thought...

Thanks to Kenneth, Karen, SiHui, Emily and Tallie for listening to my garbage talk and the encouraging words that should make me hold on and not give up hope. But with a person like this, whom I'm dealing with(they know who), hope against him is practically non-existant.

HOPE.

What a word, so strong that it rang through the streets during Ghandhi's peaceful rebellion. It is the very thing that gives us humans the encouragement to move on when we fall. But when there is an individual removing all your hopes and dreams, someone who has the power to make you or break you, and who chooses to break, then HOPE is simply a flashing dream.

"Oh god, give me the strength to accept what I cannot control."

This statement came across my mind. It's not a referral to me, it's a referral to him, whose personality and character I can never shape to fit society. I need the strength to accept his actions. But it is in itself just a prayer. And I'm not a christian.

I want to go NAFA.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.