free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

OMG I'm so freaking tired.

The rehearsal at SCH was very tiring. VERY. Because the seats were very comfortable, because I didn't have lunch so no energy, because I was one of the few dedicating my full attention to the instrument transportation when the time came, because because because....

I really hope I won't fall sick. Mr Glosz said he threw his sister-in-law out because she was sick. Well, both my parents are sick. Can I throw them out? haha RIte.

Messages to My section.

Shima: Stacatto stick!! Remember everything I told you about beats and all...

Effa: hip-hop! remember to Feel the down beats and follow with off ones yar?

Dewi: Be more happy-go-lucky k? dun always so serious. And I thought I was the most serious one.

Zizie: U arh! Dun always blame ppl, some I admit my fault la... sorry. but not all the time k?

Diyana: U good. everytime got some funny thing stuck in the head den cannot stop playing. dun hor. after halfway playing MW den got temple blocks playing den everybody will be like O.o.

Desiree: dun bimbo everyday k? like today on stage. hahah. but keep up ur improvement rate. it's good. and make joyce ur junior understand EVERYTHING. ok?

Sandra: Go locker!! hahaha. Right. u arh, dunno wad to say. how about, pizzicatto louder? That's ur previous prob. see, improve so much oredi... keep it up hor.

Zameer: Remeber, it's called feeling the pulse, not having the pulse. It's shared, not yours to control. ok?

Lisha: practice ur crash hor. practice alot, and dun read so much. hahaha.


yep dats abt it. And to the Sec 1s in general:

Sorry abt not having so much time for you guys. We're really busy abt SYF but once it's over I bet they'll be cramming to make you guys the pride of TWE at the junior band fest. hahaha, Work hard ok? and remember everything I taught u all hor. and remember to listen to your seniors. every single one of them, if it seems unreasonable, ask another senior for advice. or ask ZAT!

ok, gdnite ppl.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.