free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Woooh, it's been how many weeks since I last Blogged? Hmmm.... 2 weeks? 2 only?!?!

Felt more like a month.

Anyway, latest news first, XW and Xinling's Yamaha wind Fest is in like, 1 hour. And I can't go cos by the time I reach there it will be time for them to leave the stage or something. yeah... Sorry guys, and wish u guys all the best yar?

haha, On top of that, my parents have agreed to Let me go NAFA(and pay for it, yes, finally) If I get 13 points for L1R5. So from now on, I'll be doing all the work i can.

Yeah, that was hope unexpected. haha.

And the sec 4s have to leave already. It's hard to leave a family you've been with for so long a time, and band is no exception. I will still go back of course, but I will almost never again do the things I did during band anymore.

On the bright side, I will have lots of free time previously taken up by band to GET A LIFE, like my section says.

Got this idea about talking about individual members of my section, from XW's blog, hope he doesn't mind.

Shima - Still got another year with the POTs arh, I jealous leh. But u also have exams coming up, so don't neglect ok?

Effa- Hyper-est band member u can find. Forever acting like on drugs liddat.

Dewi- Do your job properly okz? don't fail the section hor....

Zizie, Desiree, Diyana- Mental people, but they create the joy and fun and laffter. Keep it up, but don't irritate your new SL hor!

Sandra, Lisha, Zameer- Still got a long way in band, don't be discouraged ok? Work hard, make your farewell the best thing in your life. But that's 2 years from now, but it will come.

Sec 1s- Work hard and don't disappoint your seniors ok? Percussion is the best section!!!


HAhahah, yeah thats about all i gotta say for now. bye people.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.