free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 03, 2005

MORNING NOON NIGHT IN VIENNA

I think it's too abstract already. Message to Mr Glosz: I think you should get another song.

But whatever lah, here's a list of my recommended "TWE can and should play" songs.

-Pilatus, Mountain of Dragons by Steven Rieneke(thx to Eugene for teaching me the proper pronounciation.

-Fate of the Gods By Steven Rieneke
(Don't even think Defying gravity)

-Omisoka by Itaru Sakai

-Seagate Overture by James Swearingen

-Festive Overture by Dmitri Shostakovich (this is one hard piece of shit)

-Jubilee Overture by Phillip Sparke

Yeah, should at least try them out.

Or how about The Magic Flute Overture? Then the soloist can play the spooky solo with the same charactheristics. Hahah, I'm sooooo mean.

Yeah, top choice I would reccomend for TWE is OMISOKA of course. Haha, the tune sooo like Waltz from Swan Lake.

anyway, bye peeps.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.