free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 22, 2005

OKAAAAAAYYYYY.

I got "tagged" by Fay to do this friggin random-facts-about-myself thing. So, here goes.

5 Random Facts about myself-

1: I'D PREFER CERTAIN PEOPLE TO USE MY ORIGINAL NAME.

PLEASE.

2: I don't like seafood. Not even fish.

UNLESS!! It's japanese like raw salmon.

3: I love Music(ok who doesn't know this already, please go and jump down.)

4: I'm terribly terrible at relationships.

5: I just pulled out 5 teeth.


THERE. FAY YOU HAPPY?

ok, so now I've gotta "tag" 5 people to state 5 things about themselves and to "tag" 5 people to state 5 things about themselves and to "tag" 5 other people to....

ok.

1:Chuan
2:Val
3:Emily
4:Tallie
5:Florence

Right. Only Val, Tallie and Florence have blogs so I guess only they will do it. And Chuan, Em and Tallie don't read my blog.

Oh well. Goodnight everybody.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.