free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 17, 2005

WAHHHHH.

I'm at changi airport people!! Hahaha, this Iconnect keyboard is so hard to use, really unlike my house keyboard. Not used to it.

By the way, in case you still don't know, I'm going to osaka for about 4 days. Then it's back to Singapore and the exotic food. haha.

A few messages out to some people:

My clique - MUST GO ICE SKATING AH! 24th, time ask Karen. MUST GO!!!! Long time haven't see all your faces, almost forgot what you all look like already.

Sandra - OI. MY POTATOES LEH.

Sec 1 and sec 2 percs - HAVE FUN with morning noon and night in vienna!!

hahaha.

I'm going to Osaka, but I won't be able to try all the yummy Japanese FOod.... Because my teeth hurt and there's this stupid blue rubber bands. 8 of them. Pain until like dunno what.

Will miss everyone here in Singapore.

Bye.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.