free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

YAY! Pulling out stitches today! It's also the day Tallie and Sandra coming back from their trip. Welcome back! I want my potatoes Sandra!

Anyway, seniors in band, Go for the Dinner leh, like so little people going.

Band resumes on the 27th. hahaha. Then they're gonna prepare for all their funny performances at stupid places like east coast park. haha. That's what I heard lah.

ANSLEY! How to pay you for the dinner if you don't tell me what time and place to meet?!?!

The hols are getting boring................................................................................................................

Especially for sec 4s.

I LOVE SCHOOL!! haha, Temasek Secondary only lah.

Nothing to write about also. Goodbye.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.