free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Boring Days....

This must be the most boring month of January I've had. Apart from those crashes of TPJC and the Saturdays, I'm seriously melting into nothing as the days go by.

I've spent my free time writing out some themes that have been in my head since last year. And I went online to get more songs. I've extended my collection by about 15 songs already, in about 3 days.

There this song called "Tsubasa O Kudasai", which starts off with the band and then a chorus comes in. Now, THAT is what should be a choir. No offence to TMS choir, but don't you guys ever tune? As in electronic tune, not hearing tune.

Then there are other songs with very nice solos and all. Too bad Mr Glosz doesn't think TWE can play that well.

Come to think of it, I don't think so too, unless they really like what they're doing. ZAT, I totally agree with you on the fact that the passion is dying.

It's quite obvious, really. Once upon a time the band was seen to sway when playing, but it no longer happens.

Maybe it is the fact that TWE is sick of playing those same pieces all over.

Anyway, enough about that.

I got this song which sounds really like the song TJC played, but it's titled Time to Take Back the Knights!, by Stephen Melillo. Got that funny Sax opening and theme and got that timpani solo thing also. Maybe TJCCB got the name wrong? Haha. But it was nicknamed by some composer "The Chosen One" so I think that's where it came from lah.

But anyway, life is still freaking boring.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.