free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

ANOTHER ONE!!!!!


SEVEN QUALITIES I WANT IN A POTENTIAL SPOUSE:
1. trust
2. humour
3. honesty
4. fun
5. happy most of the time
6. sensitivity
7. outgoing

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. dark, abit(seriously)
2. people who are dying
3. er...
4. er...
5. hmmm...
6. certain ghost shows.
7. ....

SEVEN RANDOM SONGS:
1. To the Summit - Robert W. Smith
2. To Challenge the Sky and Heavens above - Robert W. Smith
3. Princess Mononoke Medley - Joe Hisashi
4. The Prayer - Josh Groban
5. And the Multitude with One Voice Spoke - James Curnow
6. Orient Express - dunno who
7. Movement for Morricone - dunno who

SEVEN THINGS I LIKE MOST:
1. Friends
2. Someone
3. Handphone
4. Books
5. Performing music
6. Conducting
7. Playing Computer games

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY BEDROOM:
1. Bed
2. Tissue Paper
3. Pillow
4. Books
5. Chair
6. Pictures
7. Memoranda

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I am Marcus Low Junxiang
2. I love music
3. I am taking up Violin Lessons soon
4. I want to perform with an international orchestra
5. I love my friends
6. I'm lame, sometimes.
7. I am musical

SEVEN THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Create something that will be remembered in the future generations
2. Conduct an orchestra to a success and a standing ovation
3. Tell the people I met in my entire life things I never said to them
4. Get married to someone i love
5. Perform with an international orchestra
6. See the solar system from space.
7. Visit the Moon or some other planet.

SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO:
1. Perform music on over 80 instruments.
2. Make people laugh, sometimes.
3. Compose? A wee bit, then.
4. Analyse and conquer. hahaha.
5. Spot fast-moving things some people can't see.
6. Use my five senses properly. Some people can't.
7. Play computer games.

SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST:
1. hahahaha
2. fish
3. er...
4. okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
5. shit
6. ho ho ho
7. thanks

SEVEN CELBRITY CRUSHES:
I only have one crush, and she's not a celebrity. Yet. hahaha.

SEVEN PPL I WANT TO DO THIS:
1. Chuan Li
2. Val
3. Emily
4. Tallie
5. Florence
6. anyone
7. anyone


Hahaha. Done, took me 1 hr to finish this. I got time anyway.

Gdnite people.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.