free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 24, 2006

Haahah Finally Valerie did a quiz EARLIER than me. I took it from her.

1. Are you photogenic? - Not really.

2. What time do you go to bed? - Huge range, from 12am to 3am.

3. What was the last thing you did before this? - load this page.

4. Who's the one you always meet the most? - My family, duh.

5. Who's the person you'll call if you need help? - Friends and Family.

6. What's on your mind right now? - What I should put in this blank, which I just filled.

7. Which do you prefer, American Idol or Malaysian Idol? - American. Definitely.

8. With whom do you wanna be with to have fun? - My friends

9. Which movies do you wanna watch now? - Munich, all the great shows.

10. When was the last time you went out? - 12 hours ago, to have lunch.

11. What do you hate the most for now? The long period of time it takes to process our postings.

12. What do you do everyday besides eat and sleep? - play computer, doodle and fold paper roses.

13. Colours that make you happy? - Fuschia. haha....GRAD NIGHT!!! Oh Cyan too!

14. Favourite thing in your room? - Me. haha EGO seh. no lah. er...... my manuscript book?

15. Miss someone? - some people, not just one. hahah.

16. Plan to buy something? - yes. The newest Lamborghini in town.

17. Are you satisfied with your life right now? - Quite, only I'm looking forward to lessons again.

18. Do you like seafood? - I can tolerate fish, but it probably ends there.

19. Breakfast or dinner? - BOTH. And I have about 4 small meals between them, excluding lunch.

20. Do you recycle? - Whenever possible.

21. Do you have a laptop? - No, but I'm getting one. Soon.

22. What's your favourite food? - CHAO FAN!!! Darn I miss it already. AND I just had cup noodles.

23. Cats or dogs? - Dogs.

24. Salty or sweet? - depends. I don't like salty lollipops or sweet meat...

25. City or country? - I live in both.

26. Is kissing normal for your age? - Hm......

27. Are you athletic? - No.

28. Would you want to be treated equally? - Observe the side panel if you will.

29. Do you have your own cellphone? - Yes.

30. What do you wear to bed? - same things i wear around the house.

31. Ever had a crush on a teacher in high school? - Hahahahahaha. no.

32. Coke or pepsi? - Pepsi, actually, though I haven't touched both and won't for the next 3 years or so. I got braces.

33. Sugar or spice? - I already said, I don't like sweet burgers or hot sweet drinks.

34. Do you like to read for pleasure? - I read for leisure.

35. Do you care about getting good grades? - Yes, but only if it's worth something to me.

36. Have you ever fallen asleep in class? - Yes. Lots of times. But I got an A2 for chem!!

37. Get a job or ask your parents for money? - Job. Now every week my dad gives me an allowance, so I don't have to ask.

38. Is your dad strict? - Haha, yes quite. But hear him sing... and it's a totally different story.

39. Do your parents give you enough privacy? - Quite enough, actually.

40. Do your parents trust you? - I hope so.

41. Would you ever want to lose your best friends? - mad ah.

42. Does your best friend get on your nerves? - Not really. I see the funny side in people all the time.

43. Do you make friends quickly? - Sometimes. When we 'click'.

44. Do you tell your mum everything? - Nope.

45. What do you and your parents fight about most? - Music and future.

46. If you love someone and he/she rejected you, what would you do to him/her? - I would respect her decision and tell her I wish her all the best.

47. Can you sing or rap? - Neither. oh wait. I can rap.... on doors, provided they're wooden.

48. If you have one wish, who would you make your husband/wife? - hmmm..

49. What do you think of this survey? - There have been better ones. But it has the most questions....



yes done. finally.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.