free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 25, 2006

ARP TATE ARP TATE... fine.


So, due to SOMEONE(Valerie)'s incorrigible repeats for an arptate, I shall be my usual nice guy self and UPDATE. You see this val? My English is better than yours. hahaha.

Anyway, alumni practice is starting soon! Next tuesday, to be exact. And florence will be bringing her new flute and I will be waiting for my opportunity to break it. So Fun right. Haven't played with a band for damn long.

I miss my old life, the life where a regular day consisted of lessons and seeing those wonderful 40 other people I call my class. Then there will be the wonderful fried rice from the canteen. Then it will be either CCA or staying back to finish or revise or something. I MISS 4R....

I miss the days where everyday was a routine, where the same old people asked me for pencil lead, erasers to borrow and not return, tissue which was "borrowed" and never returned either(not that I wanted them returned), and the lame jokes, the laughs, the smiles, the frowns, the "Wah Lame la you" statements, the "CHAO FAN!!", the SS lessons, THE EVERYTHING LAH.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.