free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Right I have just decided on an impromptu update to this blog.

haha I was looking through my archives and remembered that I used to put weird one-lines on random facts that I realised that day or something. So I've decided to revive it. Just for today. HAHAHA.

Here goes.

- My phone is going haywire.
- My mouse is too.
- My violin technique is improving. Can see.
- It is mostly girls who put their wishlists on their blogs, with the price, brand and their birthdate after every item.
- I can see the changes to my teeth already.
- I don't know when Alumni Pract is starting again.
- My internet is having serious problems.
- 4R-ians english is naturally quite good. haha egoegoego.
- I love music composed by Joe Hisaishi.

Hahah, yalah so short, can't think of anything else to put. HAHA . Cya all people. Lessons start tomorrow!! haha. CAD first thing, so exciting! haha.

GOODNIGHT.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.