free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Fish. That Clarissa hor. Damn Good. Got TWENTY people to tag must tag me as one of the five. Now I have to do this quiz on people.

Name 20 ppl u can think of at the top of your head. Dun read the below questions before you write and tag 5 ppl to do this survey.
1. Emily
2. Tallie
3. Valerie
4. Chuan Li
5. Kenneth
6. Florence
7. Sandra(TMS one)
8. Yong Han
9. Quan Lin
10. Clarissa
11. Jerry
12. Jared Oh
13. Ester Lee
14. Miss Low Hui Xin
15. Dewi
16. Zizie
17. Desiree
18. Diyana
19. Zara
20. Ian(pomelo)

How did you meet 14?
(Miss Low) I met her when I started taking Violin Lessons! hahah. Teacher mah.

What would you do if you never met 1?(Emily) It would be my loss.

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?(Quan Lin and Ian) Both are guys can. Gay sia.

Did you ever like 19?(Zara) I just met her for the first time 4 hours ago...

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?(Florence and Desiree) Nope, another unnatural pair.

Describe 3.(Val) She's short, intelligent and she plays the violin!! hahaha.

Do you think 8 is attractive?(Yong Han) I'm not gay, please.

Tell me something about 7.(Sandra) She's a very sweet girl and a wonderful musician. hahah, GREAT SENIOR=GREAT JUNIOR eh San?

Do you know any of 12's family?(Jared Oh) Nope.

Whats 8's favourite?(Yong Han) Making fun of Hazira.

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?(Jerry) Yucks man, I'll kill him. Then Clarissa will kill me. HAHAHA.

What language does 15 speak?(Dewi) Erm, English?? and Malay.

Who is 9 going out with?(Quan Lin) Dunno.

How old is 16 now?(Zizie) 16 will be 16... this year. HAHAHA. But she's 15 now.

When was the last time you talked to 13?(Ester Lee) Er... On TMS spiral staircase, about 2 months ago.

Who's 2 favourite band/singer?(Talz) DUH Sebastien from Il Divo.

Would you date 4?(Chuan) No thx, Val would kill me. And we're both straight.

Would you date 7?(Sandra) Hmmmm... well..... HAHAHAHA nope, we're just very good friends.

Is 15 single?(Dewi) Yes i think so.

What's 10's last name?(Clarissa) Fish I forgot. I think is Guo...

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?(Jerry) SERIOUSLY NO!!!

What school does 3 go to?(Val) MJC

Where does 6 live?(Florence) Opposite TJC. hahahaha.

Whats your favourite thing about 5?(Kenneth) He's willing to talk dirty without shaming himself.

Have you seen no.1 naked?(Emily) Well....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............................................................no.

5 ppl i wanna tag to do this:
1. Chuan, YOU BETTER DO THIS.
2. Val
3. Emily
4. Talz
5. Florence

HAHAH. The last question was really stupid. How often do people see their friends naked? And a member of the opposite sex too.

Anyway, the 5 people I tagged are the usual ones who will probably not do, which is precisely the reason I put their names. hahahaha.

Right, just came back from SJOC concert. It was, forgive my blatantness, DAMN GOOD. Sandra played very well. haha. When I first saw her I was totally stunned, sooooo pretty and glam can, never seen her dressed like this before. hahah, then got introduced to the pro violinist Zara, who also looked very glam. Then I went in to watch the concert.

Two repeated words: DAMN GOOD. hahaa.

Yeap, at the end wanted to go to the stage there to talk to Sandra then she walk off liao. WTH. Dao me. hahaha. But managed to have a 2 second "sign language" conv. Budget hahaha. But we communicated mainly through SMS so not that bad. hahah I WANT ZARA TO AID ME IN VIOLINNNNNNN hahaha she damn pro sia. I see I cry liao, wait long long to become her standard. hahaha.

Right, I go sleep liao. Good night people.

Colours of Fall by Sandra Lim Min. Now Playing on repeat mode in my head. hahaha.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.