free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 12, 2006

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! AND GIRLS!! HAHAHA, ALL LAH.

WHEEEE!!


Hahah, I just went for "Chamberesque" practice with Emily, Tallie, Val, Chuan and Kenneth. Yes, Kenneth even. He's our "manager". hahaha.

Anyway, we practiced some songs then Tallie's maid made some dessert for us. It was called "Orh Bee Bur" according to Chuan Li, and it was very nice. hahaha. Shiok.

Yeah, then after that, I had to go upstairs to Talz's room the bathroom to wash my mouth(common action for one with braces). While I was in there I was looking at the floor and all and was thinking, WOW IT'S SO CLEAN. And I have concluded: Tallie's house wasn't designed by a guy using Universal Design. HAHA. Guys, don't worry if you don't understand this. haha.

Anyway, when I came out from the bathroom, Kenneth and Chuan Li were there. Then they asked me wait first la, don't go down yet, stay here abit, never seen the room before, and all those excuses. I should have known la, but I pentium zero lah, cannot see so far one. haha so we stayed in the room and meddled with Tallie's stuff. Haha DON'T WORRY TALZ WE DIDN'T MESS ANYTHING UP.

hahaha. THEN. Kenneth suddenly said, ok lah, go down lah. So Sneaky right. But I still didn't catch anything. So we went down. Then as we were reaching the first floor, suddenly I realised the place was very dark, like someone switch off the lights. And I still didn't catch it.

THENNNNNN, I went down the steps and came face to face with a table with a cake in the middle, with the cadles and all, and everyone there (except kenneth and chuan la, they were with me on the staircase. haha). Then they started singing Happy Birthday la, but I was, using chuan's statement: Momentarily Stunned. hahaha.

Then made a wish, which I can't seem to remember properly, haha, and blew out the candles. Then came the most funny part of the day, in which I lifted up the Cherries on the cake with the knife(there were two, linked upwards by stems) and it looked really obscene. haha You try to imagine lah. Then kenneth started playing with the knife-with-cherries, as is his usual practice for anything dirty-minded. Hahaha. Then we started eating the cake. So nice sia the cake.

Ooo I got presents! hahah, a US POLO ASSN. Wallet and A Mug called The M Newspaper. And a HANDMADE CARD from Tallie!!!! WHEE!!! hahah. Such good friends I have!! CHERISH THEM FOREVER!! YOU HEAR ME! CHERISH AND CHERRIES FOREVER! hahahaha.

After that we practiced some more and started on the vocal songs. And I had to sing, wth I can't sing for nuts.... Not that I want or need nuts, anyway... hahaha.

After that, went off in something that seemed like a rush, because Tallie and her family had to go off for some mother's day dinner with her grandma. Yea. Then Emily WALKED to parkway, saying that "walking helps me slim down." haha, you're very slim already lah Emily. hahaha, ok, You too Tallie... And Val perhaps too much so. haha, still on diet somemore. mad.

MANY THANKS TO EMILY TALZ VAL FLORENCE CHUAN AND KENNETH!! AND TO TALZ'S MUM DAD AND ANTON! AND HER MAID TOO, Anita right? HAHA. THANKS EVER SO MUCH!!!!

hahaha. Yeah, so finally I reached home feeling super elated. I myself didn't really think much of my upcoming birthday, having already gotten my "early prezzies" from my mum and dad. haha.

Thanks again guys, you really made my day, month and year.


|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.