free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I got this from Julie's blog. Haha Long time Haven't did quiz.


1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?-
On my left shin, fell down while playing “crocodile” on the NAPFA sit up boards. Flesh came out.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?-Erm… Paint?

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?-An Aluminium-plated choc bar.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?-Classical and Band music.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?-Yes, but I’m not putting it here.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?-You will never hear it from me.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?-The good days of TWE.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION/S?-My Violin and my Laptop.


10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?-No.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?-Not unless I’m already thinking of certain things
before I walk into the dark.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?-Ramesh.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?-Erm, no idea.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?-Black? Not
really a matter to me.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?-I’ll be doing the proposing,
and I certainly can’t reveal it here right?

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?-ICE LEMON TEA.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?-

Chicken?

18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?-Damned good
question.

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?-

My dad, back in sec 3.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?-My parents gave me the gift
of life.

22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?-Hmm? *somehow there’s a cloud hanging at my eye blocking
this question.* I can’t see the question, how am I to answer it?

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?-Nope, if I was I would be playing the violin backwards.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?-clothes. I’m not brand conscious.

25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?-The Yellow Lamborghini, low and sleek.

26.DO YOU HAVE A BONER RIGHT NOW?-I have bones. Is a boner something to make bones?

27. HOW BIG IS YOUR BONER?-Oh ok I think I know what a boner is already, and I’m not answering this.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?-No, I’ll just miss the person terribly, if he/she is close to me.

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?-
Just tell them. Verbally.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:-A number from one to hundred.

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?-
Honestly I don’t know what brunettes are, but I think I would go for neither. Hahahaha. Black hair is what ah.

32. WHAT IS ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?-My brother’s hp number.

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?-Arrogant people who want others to know their presence.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?-In and out, yes. L.A. and Las Vegas.

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?-I’m not telling the world that.

37. FIRST JOB?-Haven’t gotten it.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?-No, waste of time and phone rebates.

39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?-Chatting

40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?-Nothing. I love myself.

41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?-Bored.42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?-My percussion playing.

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?-Nothing, I drink Ice Lemon Tea.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?-
Two? Three? 12? Hahaha Don’t know, will see when the time comes.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?-My name is Nordic in origin.

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?-
Hardly any to wish on.

48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?-Index and ring, they are the fingers I use most in violin and percussion playing.

49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?-Motivational camp in sec 3.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?-YES! HAHA 51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?-
Chicken?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?-I move my fingers too much.

53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?-None on my shelf.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?-Yes of course.

55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?-No, but then I never swore a secret, just simply told the person I wouldn’t.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?-Not really, but I’m drawn to them anyway.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?-I hardly get angry. If I’m really angry I’ll play music.

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?-TWE band room.

59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?-Yes, quite. But I’m smart enough to know when it’s fake.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?-Pokemon cards? Hahaha.61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?-10. zero one two three four five six seven eight and nine.

62. DO YOU USE SARCASM?-See the above question and answer and deduce it for yourself.

63. EVER BEEN ARRESTED?-
No.

64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?-
No.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?-
Charm.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?-
shrimp, potato, portato, marc.

68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?-
No, they’re loose and I can just slide them off and on.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?-
Choc.

72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?-
Blue. Cyan.

73. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?-
Again the cloud is here and I can’t see the first word. Well, I miss SYF 2005.

74. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?-
Four, but they’re all still in the gums. Anyone have more than 4?

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?-
No.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?-
Armenian Dances Part 2 Mvt 3

77. LAST THING YOU ATE?-
Hokkien mee.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?-
Tallie, she called me ask if can borrow cam. Hahaha.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?-
Her smile.

80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?-
I don’t listen to songs that PROVOKE my thoughts. The ones that most EVOKE my thoughts, though, are those I sing out of my head.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?-
Hate is bad.

82. FAVORITE DRINK(S)?-
Ice Lemon Tea, I repeat how many times already.

83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN:-
I’m Taurus and so it’s my fav.

84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?-
Erm, I only do one. Taekwondo counted?

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?-
Black, with a few white, gold, brown and copper.

86. EYE COLOR?-
Black with Brown irises.

87. Do you wear glasses?-
When I’m out of the house.

88. SIBLINGS?-
Elder sister and brother.

89. FAVORITE MONTH?-
December

90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?-
Yes, when it’s good.

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?-
X-men 3.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?-
It would be the day the most wonderful thing happens to me in that year.

93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?-
Maybe?

94. SUMMER OR WINTER?-
Winter. Definitely.

95. KISSES OR HUGS?-
Both? Hahah. Hugs.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?-
Relationships

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?-
Macdonald’s Nugget Meal Upsized with Twister Fries and changed drink to Ice Lemon Tea (if you ask me once more what’s my drink I’m going to smack you).

98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?-
Chuan Li.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?-
The Lord of The Rings. For the 41st time. Really I counted.

100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?-
A guy can hope. Haha.



Yea that's it. And if you counted the questions you'll realise that questions 9, 20, 36, 44, 67, 69 and 71 are missing, therefore this quiz only has 93 questions.

Have fun reading and doing, if you wanna do!

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.