free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Okay. I'm here to blog about the self-proclaimed "little green dot".

Cos I am not very skilled with sentences, I shall just write in point form.

Okay. The little green dot... is.

- Mental.

- Too thin.

- Hyper-active.

- Musically inclined.

- A crazy blogger.

- Sec 3 this year.

- A Double bassist.

- An SYO member.

- a typical parent-pressured sec 3 student. hahahaha.

- A little green dot.

Aiyoh I dunno what else to put lah. In case you're wondering who the heck it is, it's sandra the crazy junior of mine. hahaha She wrote a blog post about me and now I'm being forced to write one about her. hahahah

Thanks Sandra, for being a wonderful junior in TWE. For all the rantings and whatnots.

And improve ur rolling ah! hahahaha and teach the section to shut up once and for all please. hahaha.

Have a good day.


|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.