free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 23, 2006

That Zizie ah. Thanks ah. Tag me this nonsense.

five random facts about me.
1. I play the Violin(albeit lousily, wait about 3 years lah.).
2. I play percussion.
3. I Love Fridays (see my tagboard history for the background on this).
4. I was from Temasek primary, Temasek Secondary, and now I'm in Temasek Poly.
5. My violin's a Synwin S/v 3001

five things that scares me.
1. Angry girls. As in the REALLY ANGRY.
2. Being scared.
3. hmmmm
4. erm....
5. Gangsters. Bad experience lah.

five random music at the moment.
1. Overture to "The Marriage of Figaro"
2. Benvenuto Cellini Overture
3. Ruslan and Ludmila Overture
4. Noah's Ark
5. To the Summit!.

five things i say the most.
1. Thanks ah.
2. Siao
3. Crap
4. Ohmygawd
5. Shit.

five people to do this.
1. Lim Chuan Li
2. Valerie Koh Cui Yun
3. Florence erm.... dunno.
4. Jesalyn Wong Yan Ling!! No blog also do on paper!
5. Melissa Wang Bowl Fish (she said so herself, on the tagboard)

OK! I finally excluded Emily and Tallie bcos they hardly read my blog, and they got no blog anyway! hahahaha. Actually Jes also no blog, but heck must do!! hahaha forceforceforce.


2 months to prelims! O Level coming! hahaha.

k, I've become mad already. It's Friday today, remember?

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.