free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Alright I'm blogging again.

The weekend's been boring. Firstly, on friday night I wasn't sure whether Jes wanted to meet me on the saturday after that or next saturday. Apparently one of her friends heard abt our playing that bishii bashii champ game and wanted to challenge me. hahaha WTH. haha

Anyway, Mel told me to sms Jes and ask, at... midnight? yeah So I suppose Jes must have been sleeping already that sleepyhead, cos she didn't reply till morning. Then it became me who was the sleepyhead, I slept till ard 11.30am. hahaah. Yeah so Jes said it was NEXT SATURDAY. So, ok. Saturday nothing to do, slack at home practice whole day.

THEN.

Today. Sunday. Was waiting to go to Talz house for practice. So was waiting eagerly and all. We were supposed to meet at 3pm. Then at 2.30pm suddenly Chuan Li asked me online, EH YOU GOT TALLIE'S MSG NOT. Then just at that moment my fone got that darned message saying that she was held up at her aunt's and couldn't make it back home in time so next week.

WTH!!!

Hahaha so Sunday has become another boring slack-at-home-practice-violin day. And now I'm so bored that I actually came back to this page and blogged. Haha I should find better things to do. Maybe I should start watching channel 8 and channel U dramas like Jes. hahahahaha. Then next time u see me can speak chinese already. HAHAHA.

So. Didn't go for training on Friday, wrist injured. How to play violin? hahah can lah only abit pain when I put my hand down to flip a page or something.

Apart from that. I have nothing to blog about. So here's just some filler. Some of you may have heard me mention some of the statements sometime ago.


Life is:
- Like a Candle that burns in a vacuum.
- Like Ice Lemon Tea.
- Spontaenous.
- One huge Drama.
- Like an Oreo Biscuit.
- A huge fiasco sometimes.
- A huge excitement other times.
- A newspaper.
- Like a wind that grows stronger every obstacle.
- The spark of a flint.
- Life.



BLAH. Some of them no meaning I know. The objects just caught my eye while I was typing it.

AaAAAaaaaaaAAh I think I'm losing it. No please don't ask me listen to Eminem.

Byebye.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.