free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 30, 2006

HAHAHA I just found this on Sandra's blog. Actually I did this before, but what the hell anyway.

7 Random Facts About Me
1. I like HCDE.
2. I cannot speak Chinese fluently.
3. I LOVE MUSIC! hahaha
4. Taurean
5. I love rainy days. It helps me relax when I practice.
6. I hardly listen to songs which have Lyrics, apart from Chorales.
7. I wish i could be Taller. haiz.

7 Things That Scare Me
1. Failing my Poly Dip.
2. Wrist/Hand/Arm injuries.
3. Girls crying because of something I did.
4. Being unable to play music ever again.
5. Erm...
6. Erm...
7. The dark, some times, when I've got a lot on my mind.

7 Random Music At The Moment
1. Suite on Celtic Folk songs by Tomohiro Tatebe
2. Elisabeth by Johann De Meij
3. Fellowship of the Ring Suite by Howard Shore
4. Jupiter from "The Planets" Suite by Gustav Holst
5. William Tell Overture by Rossini
6. Overture to "Candide" by Leonard Bernstein
7. Armenian Dances (The entire thing)

7 Things I Like The Most
1. Playing music.
2. Laughing.
3. Chatting with Friends.
4. My Friends
5. My Display pic
6. Living.
7. Ice Lemon Tea

7 Things I Say The Most
1. LALALALALALALA
2. Thanks ah.
3. Right.
4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
5. Wah.
6. What The Heck.
7. Fine.

7 People I Wanna See Do This

ANYONE.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.