free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 21, 2006

QUIZ! Koped from Sandra again. hahahah

01) What is ur phone type?: nokia 6170, clamshell.
02) What's the last 3 digits of your mobile number?: 168
03) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?: "City link outside suntec "
04) Who's the first person who comes up under the letter m?: mel
05) Who's the last person you rang?: Chuan.
06) Who was your last missed call from?: Chuan.
07) Who's the 9th person who comes up under i?: No 'I's. So next person in line is J. Jesalyn.
08) What does the last message in your inbox say?: "Can come online? Val gt into accident." (Ya I know the msg is damn old)
09)Who's the 3rd person who comes up under F?: Florence
10) Go to your Sent Items ..what does the 5th msg say?: "He always has tuition. Too bad for him. Yes ask her to come also."
11) Who's the 4th person who comes up under S?: Sang Jin
12) What is your network provider?: M1
13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?: 67
14) What do you have as your background?: My Violin on Main, 4R on Mini.
15) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under R?: Rusydiana
16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?: Bro.
17) If you've got a prepaid card, how much credit do you have? - I dun have a prepaid card.
18) Who's the first person who comes up under C?: Caroline
19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?: 4
20) What do you have as your main ringtone?: Dunno my phone normally always silent.

Done. Haha too bad no Tagging this time. hahahahaha.

Ahhhh. Anyway, I just came back from TMPFVB, which stands for... Tallie's Master Plan For Val's Birthday(celebration). hahaha Forgot the C.

haha Yea it was quite a funny surprise thing cos Val was already expecting it, and the candles couldn't be lighted. Quite spastic. Tallie and me spent about 3 to 4 minutes trying to light the stupid candles. haha the merlion's spit was raining all over us and the wind was blowing.

Anyway, it came off quite well actually, though I thought Tallie's "oh val is that bag your's?" sounded quite fake. hahaha. And on the train back, it was packed and we were talking so loudly.

Hahah, I skipped training today. And I came back home earlier today. And I had to rush around to take the cake from Breadtalk and go to 7- eleven at citylink mall to buy a lighter. So sweaty when I reached the location, lucky got the merlion spit to cool me down. hahaha.

Yea it was a great day.... Quite.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.