free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The World is going mad.
Here are some examples why.

-Runways are for putting shoes.
-Panadol is for curing asthma.
-Noodles are exploding.
-Farmers are breeding bowl-fishes.
-People are reading Ham&egg instead of Hamlet.
-Girls are crying when they comfort a friend.
-Black belts are getting cheaper.
-My chinese name is worth 15 bucks on a belt. WTH
-Training is getting boring.
-Teachers are learning.
-Jesalyn said she's slacking.
-I'm starting to use this emoticon ^_^ just for fun.

Right. Some of you reading might know what I mean by some and some might not know what I do not mean by some. Some of them are unbelievable to some of you but not to some of you. And yet most of you will know what most of them mean.

My Tagboard is a great place for references, if u need them.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.