free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Right, first of all here's to wishing Jesalyn Wong Yan Ling and Alene dunno-what dunno-what dunno-what LOTS OF GOOD LUCK for their O Level English Oral Examinations, which will happen in about 13-15 hours time. They won't read this probably, but nevermind.

So, the past week has been quite an exciting one, though with a few missing persons here and there it's actually quite boring. Fish, what the heck am I talking about.

Ok, it has been exciting.

Firstly on national day Chuan Val Emily Florence Tallie Kenneth and Me went for that little talk with Dr Peter Chew at his office at Gleneagles hospital. It was quite good, narrowed down our aims and processes quite a bit.

Then we walked around that place called Orchard Road. We walked to Food Republic at Wisma Atria to have lunch. And Tallie was recounting her 20 buck incident with her taiwanese friend at some dunno what restaurant in some hotel or whatnot. Her chicken rice there cost $19.90 hahaha. And and food republic we went to order our foods and guess what. I couldn't find anything to eat so I bought......

Chicken Rice. But not $19.90. about $3.50 liddat. And heavens it's better than the one behind my house! hahaha so now I shall declare that the Best Chicken Rice I have ever tasted comes from Food Republic at Wisma Atria. hahahah But they give very little chicken. BUT IT'S DAMNED GOOD. Try it someday.

So, after our lunch we went walking all the way to far east plaza and Tallie the high-class lady SIMPLY HAD TO ENTER ONLY the toilet in the Hilton Hotel. Then we finally got to far east plaza and I dunno what they did there but everyone split up and I ended up following Tallie and Val to see some handbags. wth.

We met up with the rest again later. Apparently Kenneth had a major bladder release to handle and Emily dragged Florence with her to buy some ring. So like I said, we met up again and walked to the MRT.

On the way we entered this dunno what place and went to the basement where there was this CD/DVD/VCD/all-the-D shop. The rest went in, but somehow I just didn't want to go in, so I stayed outside and watched Bruce Almighty which was playing on the TV outside the store.

I stood there watching for about half an hour before they came out, then we stood there watching for about another ten minutes before someone said "eh go lah" then we left. Left to where? MRT station, obviously. We took the train back and halfway decided to go to Tallie's house to "study". Val wanted to go home so we went ahead without her. In the end we go Talz's house also only study abit. Mostly played Bridge. Haha my first time seriously trying to play.

Then after that we all left and went home. So that's my National day. I didn't even watch the parade on TV much. Just glances of the finale.

Fast forward..>>>....>>>>>.>......>>>.>>.....>> TO..>>>>....>>.>....>>>. TODAY.

Today was stupid. Apart from the one hour I spent practicing my violin. It was crap and useless day.

Tomorrow will be better. There's HCDE and Alumni Pract. Time to get those rusty songs back up.

Good night/morning/ afternoon-to-people-on-the-other-side-of-the-world Everybody.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.