free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Clar tagged me.

Tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lovers.
Specify the gender of the target.
Tag 4 victims to join in this game and leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged.
If tagged the second time,there's no need to post again.

Gender - Female, obviously.

1. Does not smoke.

2. Able to tahan my unfunny lame jokes.

3. Able to tahan my family's lameness.

4. Loving.

5. At least a teensy bit interested in Orchestral Music.

6. Acceptance for me.

7. Intelligent! haha.

8. Just be herself.

SO...EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS MUST DO!


Hahaha Actually don't do also I don't care lah. So short anyway.

Yeah goodnight everyone.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.