free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fay tagged me this stupid shit and since I have nothing to do....

01) Single, taken or crushing? Single. Wait, if you're crushing then you're still single right? Quite a confusing question.

02) Are you happy with your life now? Yeah, quite.

03) When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with her fast? Well, yes, I suppose.

04) Have you ever had your heart broken? Once but it was a hell of a long time ago.

05) Do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable? No. Not possible.

06) Would you take someone back if she cheats on you? Forgiveness is a great thing when it is deserved.

07) Have you talk about marriage with another before? Yeah with friends and family. hahaha. Not with strangers, obviously.

08) Do you want children? Yeah isn't that what life is about? But I suppose if my future wife doesn't then I shall have to try to persuade her. But if I can't do so then nevermind lorh.

09) How many? Two or three.

10) Would you consider adoption? No. I would be trying to find the child's real parents my whole life.

11) If someone likes you right now,what do you think is the best way to let you know her feelings? In any way that is comfortable to them.

12) Do you enjoy getting into relationship? Well, getting into relationships are happy right? That is, if it's mutual.

13) Be honest,what is the furthest you and your ex did? hmm.

14) Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeah... second or third sight counted?

15) Are you romantic? I'm Marcus. Well, sometimes I am a romantic and other's I'm just a joker.

16) Do you believe you can change someone? Yeah, I have.

17) If you could get married somewhere, where would it be? Wouldn't that depend on my future wife's religion? Cos I'm a freethinker.

18) Do you easily give in when you are fighting? Well, I usually avoid fights before they even start.

19) Do you have feelings for someone right now? Yes. I'm not that cold.

21) Have you ever broken a heart? Well. Maybe, I don't know.

22) If one day your best friend falls in love with the girl you are deeply in love with, what would you do? Well, it's a race then. Also depends on the girl's choice. haha.

23) Are you missing someone now? Yeah... Doesn't everybody miss someone.



Well that's that. And it's one of a the rare times a take something from Fay's blog, so that was another reason to do the quiz. haha

PEOPLE, COME FOR PHILYOUTH AND PHILWINDS COMBINED CONCERT! SEPT 16TH 7PM AT SINGAPORE CONFERENCE HALL. Tickets are $15.

hahaha. Goodbye people.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.