free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ok.

I'm bored. I even miss work. What the hell right. But seriously, I'm bored.

Went to NUS Library to "study" with Talz and Val today. Emily and Kenneth came along yesterday, but they couldn't make it today.

Basically I spent 90 percent of the time there reading the unabridged and translated version of Victor Hugo's Les Miserables.

It's damn nice.

But in within the 7 hours there I only managed to finish up to the first book of Part Two. haha the entire Les Miserables has 4 parts. Slow right. Yeah but it's very descriptive and all. Huge book, too.

Ahh well, tmr got violin lesson and I have to buy the scale book and some other i forgot what book.

Goodnight all.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.