free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Okaaay I'm back to update because all the naggings by certain people are getting quite on my nerves. hahaha


So, the past month of Polytechnic holiday have been somewhat spent in a secondary school, doing stress training, or what is more commonly known as relief teaching.

During the first five days, everything was new to me and I obviously didn't know what to do. But after a while the routine just grabbed hold of my head and it sort of came naturally to me already. hahahaha

Initially, I had never intended to give away (1) my email address and (2) my handphone number to my students. But after all those pesterings started to become a slight bit irritating, I relented. hahaha. But they were not contented. They started pestering me for my age, and my school, and whether I have been to NS and Uni... In short, they seemed to want to know everything about my life.

Maybe they wanted to use the info to perform black magic on me! Lucky for me I didn't give, eh? hahaha

Anyway, now the last fixed day of relief teaching.. oh sorry, STRESS TRAINING, is over, and I'm now working on an ad-hoc basis.

Yesterday I didn't have to go because they were having their english paper 1. So I went to national library with Val and Doris and Cindy and.. who else ah? The librarian. yeah. That's all.

Spent almost the entire morning and afternoon there. Then Val simply HAD to eat fast food for dinner, so we went Long John Silver's. Eat eat eat halfway then the bloody store had a power failure. But we continued eating anyway.

After that Val WENT BACK TO THE NATIONAL LIBRARY! What the hell. Go there 8 hours already not enough want to spend the night there also. I had rehearsal so I left first.

Rehearsal was as per normal, with the usual changing of repertoire two practices before the concert.

So many concerts this year. But all on the wrong time and everyone doesn't want to go. Oh well.



Here you go Clar and Sandra, your much-awaited-for update.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.