free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 13, 2006

RIGHT. Finally I'm updating. Fanfare please.

Anyway, the past week has been too free for my liking, until I have no mood to update my blog also. hahaha.

So. Concert last Sunday was great! Apart from a few cock-ups and the fact that the entire band zhao and left only Bernard and Me and the lorry uncles to shift the ENTIRE RANGE OF INSTRUMENTS back to Laselle. THANKS MAN.

Then I went back to Citylink mall to meet Mel and her friends, who managed to confuse me about their musical backgrounds.

Right.

So, Fast forward through the boring week to TODAY.

Went to MJC open house at 1, left and met Mel Vann Shujie and Shilin at Whitesands. Then they had lunch, I didn't eat. Then we went to MJC, but Val's performance over already.

Spent the rest of the time until 5.30 quite uneventfully, moochling and foochling around (to quote Roald Dahl) then we left early to avoid the crowd later, which Vann explained to me the complexity of human brains on assuming what other humans would do. Thanks. I didn't need those. hahahaha

Then, when we finally reached Pasir Ris MRT's bus stop, Vann took out her violin and everyone tried their hand at it.

MEL CAN PLAY THE VIOLIN! And she managed to re-pitch some notes after pressing the wrong ones! Which debunks her self-proclaimation of being tone-deaf. hahaha

Anyway, after that, we packed up... Oh wait, VANN packed up, and we took the MRT to kembangan, but only Shujie and Mel were going for their tuition, so out of the 4, only two went for dinner at the prata place. Vann had some recording session at NAFA and Shilin was going home, I think. So... ya.

Dinner was eventful, with lame jokes and sarcastic comments flying across to everybody. hahaha. I think I made the two of them late for their tuition because I ate too slowly... SORRY AH.

Yeah, so that's my day. Pretty eventful, given the past 4 days.

Ok. Sleep. Goodnight.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.