free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Alright, Firstly, I'm sorry if my previous post caused any panic among my friendship circles, but I'm really quite fine, actually. I actually posted the thing ONCE, but the page told me there was an error. I posted 3 times again, with the same results, so I gave up.

BUT! When I viewed my blog, there they were, THREE of them. And I was so lazy that I didn't bother to delete them, but now I have! So there's a only ONE left, as a memory to that period of severe neural damage I encountered.

Got this from Florence's Blog. Done it before, but what the hell.

1. single , taken or crushing ?
Single, and taken to crushing.

2.Are you happy with your life now?
Yes. Quite Happy.

3.When you meet the right person ,do you fall in love with her fast?
Yes, I think so.

4.Had you ever had a broken heart ?
Yes.

5.Do you believe in some circumstance where cheating love is acceptable ?
Nope, not from myself and her(whoever it will be).

6. Would you take someone back if she cheats on you ?
Forgiveness is the greatest act a person can ever perform.

7.Have you talk about marriage with another before ?
Yes, definitely. My mum keeps telling me to marry the right girl. And the only female who would definitely be wrong would be a transvestite.

8.Do you want children?
Yes, aren't children cute.

9.How many ?
I don't know...

10.Would you consider adoption ?
Yes, why not?

11.If someone likes you right now ,what do you think is the best way to let you know her feelings?
Just tell me.

12.Do you enjoy getting into a relationship?
If getting into a relationship wasn't enjoyable, every couple in the world would never have gotten married.

13.Be honest ,what is the furthest thing you and your ex did ?
Erm. Arm round the shoulder? Posing for photo.

14. Do you believe in love at the first sight ?
Yes. It definitely exists. It's visible everywhere la.

15.Are you romantic?
I believe everyone is, only some people lack the tenacity to show it, like me.

16.Do you believe you can change someone?
Yes. Ever happened.

17.Do you easily give in when you are fighting ?
Yes. Peace to the world.

18.Do you have feeling for someone right now?
I feel for everyone in the world hahaha.

19.Have you ever wished that you could have someone and you messed it up ?
Yes.

2o.Had you ever broke a heart?
I don't know.

21.If one day your best friend falls in love with the girl you are deeply in love with ,what would you do?
My best friend would be the girl I am deeply in love with. HAHAHA.

22 .Are you missing someone right now?
I miss everyone in my life.


Done. Goodnight everyone.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.