free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hello dear readers.

The week's been depressing and quite hectic.

Monday
Usual Monday, with the freaking HTM PBL project being given to us, then afternoon there was ESFAC quiz, found it quite ok, apart from the fact that I lost about 3 marks already. That's quite a lot, when you only have 10 marks to spare besides passing.

The only ray of light in school was the Math quiz from the previous week. I got 29 out of 30. I found it quite incredible too, cos the day before the quiz, I went to the VTCC chalet and didn't sleep the whole night. I spent the whole day nodding off and slept in the lib after reading comics after lunch, when everyone around me was mugging for the math quiz. And there, 29/30. Quite a good thing.

So I went home with quite high spirits, packed for training and left. But sadly, Jes didn't come. Many people didn't go too, and it was raining. So depressing. So I left after 7.30 instead of staying. Rest of the night was fine though.


Tuesday
Day was not bad, I managed to stay awake during the 2-hr ESFAC tutorial. Went home and went out again to Eastpoint Mall with my sis for a late lunch. Walked around the place quite a bit before leaving for TMS.

Reached there, as usual Mr Glosz was conducting the band. Duh. I saw their new SYF set piece. It's called Singapore Sunrise and Safari. It's freaking easy. The amount of semiquavers in the percussion scores were COUNTABLE. So much for a competition piece.

After main band ended I went to eat dinner with some of the alumni band people at Bedok Corner. Then went back for Alumni Practice.

Surprise, Joel came back. 2 years since he stepped in there. So there were the sec 4s, and Joel, and me. 6 percussionists. And JingQin is coming next week too. Now we don't have enough parts to give everyone.

After practice, I got depressed for the weirdest reason. So much so that I had to try to sleep to stop thinking. Sort of worked.

Today, Wednesday
Brought my freaking heavy laptop to school today to do the REBUS project. Quite fruitful though, after searching the library, we found what we wanted. TBP lecture was surprisingly filled. And Psycho was not bad also. Then I went home, and now I'm typing this.


Yes, that's my week so far. Try to count the number of Laughs in this post. Hope Friday will turn out happier. Thursday can't be happy, apart from Violin lessons.

Dinner time, Bye.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.