free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I have decided to change my MSN picture and Friendster Primary Picture. Some people might know why, some people might not.


Doesn't matter anyway.


Let me start the sane portion of this post with the question: "Why do humans have emotions?"

The answer is in my psychology text but I'm too tired in the heart and brain to even try to comprehend it.


I'm on the verge of giving up. But I'll never forget this year. The 8 months of emotion, fluctuating, happy, sad, angry, calm, tired, energetic.

I'm tired of it, and it would take a simple word to make or break this "on the verge of giving up" thing.

I know not many people read my blog. Let's list them out. If you're reading this and your name's not mentioned, please tell me on the tagboard. ok.
-Val
-Talz(rarely)
-Jes(super rarely, I think twice only)
-Mel
-Clar
-Vann
-Jie
-Kor(sometimes)
-Flo
-Sandra
-Julie
-Michelle
-Jerry(sometimes)
-Quanlin(super rarely)
-Sijia(once, or twice)
-Junjun(once?)
-Pris, Edwin, Kenneth(linked from val)
-Anonymous(occasionally)

Yeah, to all these people, thanks a lot for putting up with the quizzes I do here, and the fact that the only actual blogging posts are all emotional and moody, including this one.

Like I said, I'm on the verge of giving up.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.