free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 10, 2006

QUIZ TIME. again. duh. My blog is nothing more than a quiz platform. hahaha. Got this from Fay's Blog.


ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Marcus Low
Birth Date: 17th May 19--
Current status: Alive
Eye colour: hmm. I don't remember. Brown, I think.
Hair colour: Black, with a few white, red and golden strands.
Righty of Lefty: Righty for writing. Bothie for playing music.
Zodiac Sign: Snake.

ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Asian. All over the place.
Your fears: Not being able to play music.
Your weakness: Stamina.
Your perfect pizza: Pizza Hut's Hawaiian's very nice already.
Your thoughts first waking up: Life's fine!
Your bedtime: not fixed. heh.
Your most missed memory: The life that I leave behind everyday.

PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Iced Lemon Tea. Soda drinks are no-no for my brace.
Single or group dates: Double. How would u look like dating urself? Single-date indeed.
Adidas or Nike: BOTH. hahaha.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Whatever they use in the Teh-ping behind my house.
Chocolate or vanilla: BOTH.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Iced Lemon Tea. hahaha But cappucino is nice.

DO YOU
Smoke: NO.
Curse: Yes.
Take a shower: DUH.
Have a crush: Yes. See that iced lemon tea can that looks like someone stepped on it?
Think you've been in love: Nope, not "think". =)
School: Yes.
Want to get married: Yes, most probably.
Think you're a health freak: NO, or I wouldn't drink so much Iced Lemon Tea.

IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: No.
Gone to the mall: Yes. I go to TM about 4 times a day after alighting at tampines interchange after school.
Been on stage: Yes. Beautiful Sunday concert.
Eaten Sushi: Nope
Been dumped: Not attached.
Gone skating: Yes. ECP. I can out race Tallie and Val even though they're on bikes an I'm on skates.
Dyed your hair: No.

HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: NO. WTH. Play with who? My shower curtain ah?
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes. When I approached sec 3.

GETTING OLD
Age you're hoping to be married: When the time comes.

GIRL/GUY
Best eye color: Doesnt matter.
Best hair color: Doesn't matter too. But Black is fine.
Short or long hair: Slightly longish, but doesn't have to be like Rapunzel's la. hahahaa. Nor like Olinda's.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 minute ago: Highlighting and copying and pasting this quiz.
5 hours ago: Sleeping.
1 week ago: Exactly 1 week ago I was highlighting and copying and pasting another quiz.
1 year ago: Mugging for my Os.

I...
I love: My family, my friends, and myself.
I hate: No one. (Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering; Yoda)
I feel: Sleepy and Finger-itchy to press some strings.
I hide: things that make people see the sec-2-and-before side of me.
I miss: Guess?
I need: To excercise. Really.


Ok. I'm done here again.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.