free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy boxing day everyone.

So. It's the day after christmas, and 8 days to the first day back in school. Psycho is screwed if we don't complete it tmr, and I haven't started IntHT, and YongHan wants me to help him with his too. How. Die man.

And Jes's cruise ends tmr at 7pm. She's probably between Phuket and Singapore now.

Anyway, today I met Mel at Parkway and we ate Burger King for lunch. The guy who served us was damn anti-social man, never look at us when he was taking our orders. haha Talk about the shy getting promoted. He was the assistant manager of the team.

After lunch we went to the arcade and played all the typical carnival style arcade games. There was the Hammer thing which u slammed then the meter will go up... hahaha I beat Mel in that! hahahaha. After that we went to play pool, which was hilarious as usual.

Mel says my arcade playing is not fun one cos I too relaxed already. hahaha.

We ate dinner at KFC, which is just beside Burger King, which is where we ate lunch. We're gonna get FAT.... Anyway, after dinner we went to wait for Mel's bus 36, which took about half an hour to come. Then I went home, play computer, practice, talk about the depressing Chamberesque stuff....


Life lacks something right now. Or someone.

I wonder where StarCruises dock? Mel and I were wondering about that today.

Life is stressful right now.
-Psycho commercial
-IntHT research
-Philyouth Audition
-School Reopening
-REBUS presentation


Yeah. Cya all.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.